We, the team of The Job Men are pleased to inform you that there are Freshers Hiring in IQVIA for Associate Software Engineer Profile for all the students passing in the 2021 batch. The Job Men is an online website developed to help talented and hardworking minds in joining the right organization. The details for the Freshers Hiring in IQVIA are mentioned below:
We at The Job Men minimize the gap between opportunity and real talent. Our team posts a lot of opportunities (Jobs and internships) for you all to get you a starting kick to your career. We believe in transparency as we have mentioned all the necessary, required, and relevant details/links in every article for the ease of the candidate. We would highly recommend you to read down the Job Profile, Job description, Job Location, Bond, Pay Package and etc. from the official websites of the organizations, for your ease we have mentioned the official Websites also.
Reviews are also an important factor to determine the reputation of any organization and therefore the content table is rich with review links too. We are open to any feedback, doubt, suggestions mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution will help the entire community!
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research.
Detailed Chart for Freshers Hiring in IQVIA
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Description|| 1. Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.|
2. Contribute to the delivery of high-quality configured system or code
3. Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques
4. Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies, and procedures
5. Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
6. Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
7. Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross-functional teams to achieve the goals.
|Registration Link||Registration Link|
|Registration Deadline||No information|
|Company’s Website||IQVIA Website Link|
|Company’s Reviews||IQVIA Reviews – Glassdoor|
IQVIA Reviews – Indeed
Skills Required for Freshers Hiring in IQVIA:
- Skills Required : SQL (2000 &2008) , crystal report and BOBJ
- Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
- Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment.
- Ability to learn the domain quickly.
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
IQVIA Hiring Process:
Check out the complete process of Freshers Hiring in IQVIA. Click here to know.
Note: The details mentioned are correct at the time of posting this article. However, we highly recommend you to check out the Job Description on the official company’s website. Job Men or any of our employees won’t be responsible for any miss- happening. The details posted here are nowhere related to thejobmen. The complete content is picked from the official website of the organization and we don’t own it. We are posting the same for the maximum benefits of candidates as well as organizations.
The job Process may be tough and leave you feeling nervous/helpless. But your talent and focus will win them over. Good luck for the day and may you observe the best results. Wish you the very best in the process. We would love to hear your success stories. We’ll feature the same on our website.
In case you are looking for jobs or internships, we would highly recommend you to stay in touch with The Job Men, as we are posting a bunch of opportunities daily. Stay connected to The Job Men for more such updates regarding Jobs and Internships for freshers as well as experienced ones. Don’t forget to share about Freshers Hiring in IQVIA with your friends and colleagues.